Sia Reveals Surprising Reason She Always Covers Up Her Face---See What She's Hiding!

Sia Reveals Why She Always Covers Her Face During
TooFab
 Corden is at it again!
Sia is the latest star to take a spin in the late night host's "Carpool Karaoke" ride -- and, of course, she wore her signature black and blonde wig.
The comedian even joined in on the fun and rocked his own dark wig as the pair belted out some of Sia's biggest hits, including "Chandelier," "Diamonds," "Elastic Heart," "Alive" and "Titanium."
In between tracks, Corden asked his guest why she always likes to keep her face hidden.
"I don't wear this unless there's cameras around," Sia explains, referring to her giant wig. "I only wear this to try and maintain a modicum of privacy."

"I was a singer for ten or eleven years to mediocre success. I was an alcoholic and a drug addict, and I sobered up, and decided I didn't want to be an artist anymore because I was starting to get a little bit famous and it was destabilizing in some ways. I thought what doesn't exist in pop music at the moment, and it was mystery."
One thing that isn't a mystery is her talent -- check out the video below to see these two in action!