Ariana Grande Isn’t Getting Implants. I’m Sorry?

Ariana Grande Butt Panty Flash Upskirt Today Show Performance
Coming from The Superficial,,,
Apparently there’s a rumor going around that Ariana Grande was getting a boob job to make her boyfriend Big Sean happy despite the fact he dumped his girlfriend Naya Rivera right after she got hers. But Ariana’s reps are denying those reports which seems unnecessary because she’s 12 and everyone knows 12-year-olds can’t get breast implants. Or can they? Actually, don’t answer that. Don’t tell me. I don’t want to know. Hollywood Life reports:
Don’t fret, Arianators! A rep for Ariana told HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY, the “reports are SO fake!”
Furthermore, a source close to the singer tells us, “She’s so happy with her body as is!”
*props box up with a stick* Okay, now when the guy dating Honey Boo Boo‘s mom shows up, I’ll pull the string and trap him underneath. Or half of my audience if I’m looking at the pageviews from this gallery right. You know what? I should probably rethink this. And disarm that bear trap. Wait, don’t click on the pictures yet!*SNAP!*